How to give good feedback
One of the most important parts of releasing a feature/app is tthe community's
We've always tried to listen and get involved in constructive
feedback. Having said
that, we'll try to do it as best as possible with this new adventure too.
The main location where we'll be the most responsive is going
to be our discord
server . That's where we encourage you to do
Keep these simple things in mind when giving us your opinion.
- 1. Skip the "how/why" assumptions.
- 2. Suggest potential solutions, but do not expect them.
- 3. Most of the time you’re right, so think that every change is hard to make.
- 4. Appreciate but do not expect any information on future changes.
- 5. Understand all games/game apps have bugs, you might find a bug we haven't, and
your bug might be there forever.